Bank account charges lloyds tsb

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaiming Mortgage Fees, Council Tax, etc
2 replies 1.9K views
MarthurMarthur Forumite
1 Post
I've had a Premier Account with Lloyds TSB for 8 years and use all the benefits.
After learning about the miss-selling of bank accounts I decided to delve deeper!
I phoned up and told the advisor I was unhappy that I was told I could only increase my overdraft limit by taking out a Premier Account.
Apparently this was not the case. To make my case stronger I also said I felt I was not fully explained about the advantages of the benefits.
I spoke to an advisor and then a manager. The manager said he will look into my query and get back to me.
Two days later I was offered £1941.00 for my inconvenience. I received the money in my account that night.
Thanks Martin 👍💷

Replies

• lincroft1710lincroft1710 Forumite
    15.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll complain to Lloyds about the minimal interest I receive on my savings account, which will no doubt reduce even further if they just give away nearly £2K for "the inconvenience" of a miss-sold bank account.
  • dunstonhdunstonh Forumite
    107.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the op has worded it badly. £1941 wont be for inconvenience. If it was, it would be crazy. You would want to be mis-sold something to be better off.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides