British Gas Chief Exec contact

Options
Hi all.
Has anybody got any information on how to contact the British gas chief executive?

I am having major issues with British Gas,who basically have been telling us untruths for over a year now.
they even had one of their complaints managers investigate & he ruled that British Gas were the cause of all problems faced by us and we had done everything right.

Now we are facing EXACTLY the same problems.

I was told by a friend that he had faced the same things & that he had emailed or written to the chief executive,the letter/email was picked up by his P.A not long afterwards all problems stopped.

I just wanted to give them one final chance to get it right,before I commence a formal complaint with the energy ombudsman.
Thanks in advance all.

Comments

• 1007Foxy
    Options
    Hi

You can usually find names and contact details for CEO's on the internet. I'm a new forum user so it won't let me post a link but a quick check shows his name is Chris Weston and telephone No 01753 494343 and email [EMAIL="chris.Weston@centrica.co.uk"]chris.Weston@centrica.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Good luck
  • ollski
    ollski Posts: 943 Forumite
    Options
    Hasn't chris weston gone again already?, why not try the bg facebook page?, it's a good way of putting your problem in the public eye and the pressure is then on for a solution.
  • Bluebirdman_of_Alcathays
    Options
    Chris Weston has a large notice period which he will still work. Sam Laidlaw is the man at the very top anyway, although needless to say emails from irate punters never reach these men, and are filtered off to the appropriate channels.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure