We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Flat roof terrace covering
bundly
Posts: 1,039 Forumite
I have a flat roof which we use as a terrace. It is covered in felt then 80 "promenade tiles" * They need replacing.
I have been quoted £1,500 to replace the felt and the tiles, labour only, I must buy the tiles myself.
Does this sound right?
B.
* Many thanks to the MSE member who informed me what they are called!
I have been quoted £1,500 to replace the felt and the tiles, labour only, I must buy the tiles myself.
Does this sound right?
B.
* Many thanks to the MSE member who informed me what they are called!
0
Comments
-
"replace the felt " well there's antiquated0
-
ceredigion wrote: »"replace the felt " well there's antiquated
Please explain. I have no idea what you mean, sorry.
Are felt roofs not replaced?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
