iSoftStone

Options

Comments

• leviatan_velvet
    Options
    billy*bob wrote: »
    Hope the RQ went OK! I got an email confirming the invoice at the end of the month :)

The RQ went ok but I suffered a lot lol :eek: . I did pass until the 3rd chance. Last week was very good concerning metrics, I´m reaching the balance between speed and quality :D How was your week Billy?

I´m still worried about the invoice, I haven´t received it nor any response from my PM, in other forums I read that they got the payment without any prior invoice, so I hope this is my case. Otherwhise, if they send me the invoice this week, my payment would be delayed till the end of the month :cry:
  • sabr
    Options
    Hi guys,

I just finished the first training set and I got 51%. I heard you have to get 61%, is that for both tests combined or individually?
  • leviatan_velvet
    Options
    sabr wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I just finished the first training set and I got 51%. I heard you have to get 61%, is that for both tests combined or individually?

Hi! you have to get 60% each test, in fact the real test come after the second training, you will have to get 75% with two chances, anyway it was a very good beginning for you :T
  • extraJam
    Options
    I´m still worried about the invoice, I haven´t received it nor any response from my PM, in other forums I read that they got the payment without any prior invoice, so I hope this is my case. Otherwhise, if they send me the invoice this week, my payment would be delayed till the end of the month :cry:

Did you get the invoice in the end? I think most of us have always got them every month.
  • leviatan_velvet
    Options
    extraJam wrote: »
    Did you get the invoice in the end? I think most of us have always got them every month.

no :( you expect the payment next week right? do you have any idea of why I haven´t received it yet? :o
  • leviatan_velvet
    Options
    Great news!! I received my payment this morning :rotfl: though I don´t know whick weeks are included in, I suppose the period is from August 2nd to August 29th? right? :p
  • Mittymuttor_2
    Mittymuttor_2 Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 12 September 2015 at 9:45PM
    Options
    Hi All..

Taking exam next week and just on the look out for any tips/advice??

how is payment made? i heard it was via paypal?

is the browser i.e. explorer or the newer Microsoft Edge?

Thanks
  • extraJam
    Options
    If you're in the UK it's bank transfer - elsewhere maybe paypal. AFAIK there is no support yet for Edge so you need internet explorer :)
  • Mittymuttor_2
    Options
    Thank you for your reply, one last question...

When I signed up i used my current Hotmail account, I just wondered should I have made a new one as its full of my contacts ect

and is it ok to change your email address once you start

Thank you
  • leviatan_velvet
    Options
    When I signed up i used my current Hotmail account, I just wondered should I have made a new one as its full of my contacts ect

and is it ok to change your email address once you start

Thank you[/QUOTE]

There´s no need to change your account, they have tracked your trainings and very soon your tests
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback