We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Extraordinarily Loyal Is The Elite

1…9969979989991001

Comments

  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    ;) Only kidding :p 10000

    I had a hunch you would do that


    10000_zps47e21c91.jpg
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    I thought it was you, 2 posts went just before you posted, never mind, I got post 1000, but you were a close second :)

    Nope, not me

    Race to 11,000? :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    aau1 wrote: »
    I had a hunch you would do that


    10000_zps47e21c91.jpg

    lol, so did I
    2fbbcacc-39ac-4fd3-8455-3bc698302dc0_zps37fc096a.jpg
    aau1 wrote: »
    Nope, not me

    Race to 11,000? :rotfl:
    your on!!!
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    lol, so did I
    2fbbcacc-39ac-4fd3-8455-3bc698302dc0_zps37fc096a.jpg


    you're on!!!

    :rotfl:

    I yield!!!
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    REDFOX, close this madhouse down please!!
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • imposter
    imposter Posts: 791 Forumite
    Morning all. Woke up at 3.30am this morning, couldn't sleep :(
    Wishing you all a good day ahead and hoping the Sanex glitch still works ;)
    Elite 5:2 #54 12/13 lbs (18 Jan) 1st Target :j
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »
    Savvy Siobhan i havent had all my e vouchers yet only 14p and have only claimed about £40 this month so not over

    Good Morning. I haven't had all my vouchers either, only 10p and 2p and due £23.13:(:( Has anyone had all they are due? I am not nr my limit for this month either as have only done 3 cc shops
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)


  • miss_corerupted
    miss_corerupted Posts: 3,486 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    ooo it hasn't self destructed then?
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,907 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all :hello:

    Cant believe how quickly this thread has got to 10000 posts. Each thread seemsto go by quicker and quicker :eek:
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Good morning,
    Have dragged my back side out of bed
    As the sun has just come out from hiding behind the clouds
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.