Daily Mail Rewards Club Thread 2 ***Please don't post any answers to questions***

Options

Comments

• SandraScarlett
    SandraScarlett Posts: 4,133 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 19 October 2014 at 2:58PM
    Options
    The clock tells me it's now Sunday, so good morning folks. I would be grateful if anybody has a spare Sunday code.,

Many thanks

xx

No longer required, thank you.
  • ianlawn
    ianlawn Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    You can redeem this Reward today for 5000 Mail Points, OR simply enter 16 Unique Numbers from the back page of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday to redeem for the discounted price of just 2,000 Mail Points! (You must enter at least 3 Unique Numbers from Saturday's Daily Mail and 3 Unique Numbers from The Mail on Sunday to qualify)

Once you have entered your 16 Unique Numbers and qualified for your Turkey at the discounted price of 2000 Mail Points, simply redeem the promotion and we will post a voucher to you. Take this voucher into any Iceland store between November 21 and December 20 and pick up your FREE 100% British Turkey!

It would seem you need 16 codes of which 3 saturday and 3 sunday and then you can make up the 2000 using your old balance.
  • samanthaneww2d
    Options
    If anyone has a spare saturday code I would be very grateful thankyou in advance
  • nutty1
    nutty1 Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 19 October 2014 at 2:33PM
    Options
    hi, if someone has a spare saturday or sunday code could you pm me please thanks
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    apga wrote: »
    teddysmum

Go to 'your account' then 'mail points history' then scroll down past all your redemptions and you will see dates entered and what day they were for.

hope that helps :)

'your account' is on the topline beside your name
    Thank you.

What I hadn't noticed was that when you go into 'My account' you are not logged in, even though you are able to add daily numbers.
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Today, I entered Friday's, yesterday's and today's numbers, after entering all others since last Saturday, but notice no promised 50 points for a full week's entries.

Unable to trace the points history on site (can now, thanks to the above), but sure I'd entered all, I rang the rewards office and am expecting a call from someone dealing with the matter.

Have others had the same problem ?
  • soco1
    soco1 Posts: 496 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I noticed 50 extra points on weds or thurs after entering 5 codes since Sat.
  • soco1
    soco1 Posts: 496 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The clock tells me it's now Sunday, so good morning folks. I would be grateful if anybody has a spare Sunday code.,

Many thanks

xx

Sent you a pm
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Anyone got a spare Sunday code? ta.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • SandraScarlett
    Options
    Thank you soco1 for the Sunday code.

xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business