Why does MSE eligibility checker say 0%

Options
2»

Comments

• tizerbelle
    tizerbelle Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MSE actually uses Equifax for searches. I've never had a soft search show up from MSE on Noddle, but I have on Equifax.
    Not for me they didn't.

I've used the eligibility checker 3 times in the past year and all 3 appear on Noddle as: "Comparison Site (Hdd) Moneysavingexpert Administration Review"

Absolutely nothing listed on Equifax
  • phona
    phona Posts: 249 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MSE actually uses Equifax for searches. I've never had a soft search show up from MSE on Noddle, but I have on Equifax.

I've definitely seen MSE checks on Noddle. I don't look at my Equifax regularly so not sure if they appear there or not.
    Just been and checked the eligibility checker's FAQ and it mentions checking Equifax and CallCredit so looks like we're both right :)

My point still stands - the existence of Experian data doesn't mean the MSE checker finds anything.
  • thebritishbloke
    Options
    phona wrote: »
    I've definitely seen MSE checks on Noddle. I don't look at my Equifax regularly so not sure if they appear there or not.
    Just been and checked the eligibility checker's FAQ and it mentions checking Equifax and CallCredit so looks like we're both right :)

My point still stands - the existence of Experian data doesn't mean the MSE checker finds anything.

That's so weird, my Noddle report doesn't have searches from them, but Equifax does o.O
    Credit 'Score' - Don't buy the credit 'score' that Experian, Equifax and Noddle want to sell you. It's an arbitrary number that means nothing when it comes to applying for credit.

ALWAYS HAVE A DIRECT DEBIT SET UP FOR THE MINIMUM PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARDS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU PLAN TO LOGIN AND PAY EACH MONTH.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure