50% off Royal Mail sale.

Options
Picked this up from the boards but couldn't see it here.

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/drop-and-go-branch-service?campaignid=EM39118&awc=3732_1403763149_5ec0c616a3ab2be0b273da7cfcef74a2
Up to 50% off selected parcel postage. Starting 30 June and for a limited time only. You can save time and money with Drop & Go

Free fast-track service for small businesses, online sellers or anyone regularly sending mail
Now available in over 97% of Post Office branches across the UK
Save time at the Post Office so you can focus on the more important parts of your day
The free mails service designed for small businesses, online sellers and high volume mail customers.

Whether you are an online seller, run a small business or simply send post regularly, we recognise the importance of making the most of your time. Our Drop & Go service has been developed specifically with your needs in mind – saving you valuable time and allowing you to focus on the important aspects of running a business.

Comments

• ballisticbrian
    ballisticbrian Posts: 3,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just MEDIUM Parcels and Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • sequence
    sequence Posts: 1,877 Forumite
    Options
    Too expensive, even with the discount.
  • harveybobbles
    harveybobbles Posts: 8,973 Forumite
    Options
    I was quoted £4.30 for a small parcel yesterday at the PO.. Same item cost about £3 with P2G.
  • mattsaw
    mattsaw Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    RM parcel charges have increased by silly amounts recently.
  • marking_bad
    marking_bad Posts: 512 Forumite
    Options
    I rarely send parcels, I was astonished how much it cost to send a medium parcel signed for. Much, much cheaper at hermes etc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure