Hospital & Bedsore

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but because its a disability problem I hope its ok. I got a bad chest infection which resulted in mucus getting into my lung that resulted in me getting a collapsed left lung so I decided to phone the hospital and they sent me in on 7th June 2014

I got out again on 10th June 2014

My disability is C5/6 (I broke my neck, spinal injury)

At the hospital, I told the staff I need a ripple mattres that stops me getting bed sores

They managed to get me one out of stores 12hrs later grrrrrr and when I got it it was bleeping every 15mins so initially it was not working correctly

When I come out of hospital, I had x2 bedsores grrrr (I'm resting in bed)

Ok, can someone go about telling me how to complain to a hospital do I write directly to the hospital or do I go to a solicitor

Comments

• Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • Poppie68
    Poppie68 Posts: 4,881 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This post is as worrying as the OP's previous....
    He has asked people what they are wearing andcould they post pictures.
    Pretended to be a 16 year old girl and was asking others if they were on the pill.
    It was a pal that had the broken back/neck.
    And now wants to complain about bed sores.

I think people may want to give this thread a miss!!!!
  • Parva
    Parva Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    Makes a change from it being Andy I guess, even he never stooped that low. Pretty sure he's building accounts up but being more stealthy this time mind..... (Actually, I know of one account he's using but hey ho).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure