🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Trial of full malwarebytes, should I disable windows defender?

Options
2»

Comments

• jennie44
    jennie44 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    My malwarebytes free is only a months trial, I have 3 days left. How can I get it free all of the time?
  • RumRat
    RumRat Posts: 4,796 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    jennie44 wrote: »
    My malwarebytes free is only a months trial, I have 3 days left. How can I get it free all of the time?
    You ticked for the free trial on download. You will be offered the free version if you don't sign up for the premium at the end of the trial.
    Drinking Rum before 10am makes you
    A PIRATE
    Not an Alcoholic...!
  • FreddieM
    FreddieM Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    jennie44 wrote: »
    And if not go to filehippo.com and download it for free and get the update checker which reminds you of any updates
    If youcan lie down at night knowing in your heart that you just made someone’s day just a little bit better,you know you had a good day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport