Next Summer Sale July 19th

Options

Comments

• karenalice2002
    Options
    Hi, was looking at monaco garen set, does anyone know what sort of discount usually applied on these sorts of items. There is one on display in local home store, do these usually get sold off?
  • sweetcheeks33
    sweetcheeks33 Posts: 1,065 Forumite
    Options
    Hi do you know what time the stores are opening? Is it 6 or 7 am?

Many thanks for your continued kind updates
  • fontofnoknowledge
    Options
    most stores will be 5am, although some may open an hour later such as those in shopping centres.

Airport stores will start their sale at 4am on Friday 18th July
  • fontofnoknowledge
    Options
    Hi, was looking at monaco garen set, does anyone know what sort of discount usually applied on these sorts of items. There is one on display in local home store, do these usually get sold off?

If it is sold off (which they sometimes are), it will start at 30% off, rising to 50% off on Friday 18th. If it has not been sold after that it may go to 60% off. To be honest i its a popular product, then i would snap it up at 30% as you wont be able to hold it until later in the week.

I had a customer attempt to hold a sofa at xmas and wanted to wait until xmas eve to pick it up and get 50% discount instead of 30%. I refused, 20 minutes later she came back to say she would buy it now, by which time i had already sold it to someone else.

All sale items are first come first serve, if you plan on picking the item up later in the day or the next day, this is usually ok, but expect to pay for it in full before leaving the store.
  • Bettywilma
    Options
    Next have a few fridge/freezers on offer at the moment, will this offer continue until the Sumer sale or could they go back to full price any time
  • sharon7_2
    sharon7_2 Posts: 176 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    most stores will be 5am, although some may open an hour later such as those in shopping centres.

Airport stores will start their sale at 4am on Friday 18th July

Do you know which Central London stores have their sale on the Friday aswell pls? x
  • Bargain_hunter8484
    Options
    Hi do all the sale dates etc. apply to the Next clearance stores as well? And when are they likely to have their £3, £4, £5 mark downs? Thankyou.
  • lizbith
    lizbith Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know when the via slots will be sent out?

Hi, usually I check my emails or my Next Account Page from about a week before the sale.....if the sale is starting on the Saturday the 19th, I would start checking my emails and my Next Account from the Saturday or Sunday (the 12th - 13th ) onwards. Ive had emails on the Sunday right through to the Wednesday of the week before the sale.

They seem to put them out in batches as Ive seen on here and from friends, that some folk get an email on say Sunday, and get best pick of available slots, then other folk get an email maybe a day or two later so you still get a VIP slot but not the firsts ones.

Im going on past years mind you so who knows if it will be different this year.

If you cant find an email from them regarding the sale, log into your Next Account, as sometimes there is a link to the sale on your Account page. Though, not always, ....Ive been dissapointed in the past.....checked every day for an email...went to my account page and no link there either so no VIP invite :(:(.

Fingers crossed we all get an invite this year. :)
  • BumpityBump
    Options
    Sorry just trying to understand when store furniture might be discounted? Am I supposed to turn up at opening time on Monday 14th to try and bag a sofa with 30% off?
  • LoLak9
    LoLak9 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi all i am from Dublin is anyone know is the UK sale date and IRL is the same? opening hours? ( I am planing to go to Liffey Valley SC in Lucan) many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure