Comments

• danhenshy23
    Options
    writing on the tickets works like this:

a letter and number are written in red pen EG: B10

This means B = colour of ticket, 10 = price of ticket

so B10 means a blue £10 ticket.

hope it helps

Sorry if this is an obvious answer, but what is the relevance of the colour on the ticket? And is the price shown likely to be the sale price?
  • badlass
    badlass Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Sorry if this is an obvious answer, but what is the relevance of the colour on the ticket? And is the price shown likely to be the sale price?

There's no relevance to the customer reviews label colour. If you see 10 in pencil that item will be 10 squid in the sale.

Lx
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
  • Lovelouise_2
    Options
    Does anyone know if kids bedding will be going into the sale? Thanks
  • celestius
    celestius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Lovelouise wrote: »
    Does anyone know if kids bedding will be going into the sale? Thanks

Yes there is usually a good selection
  • Next_StoreManager
    Options
    misscl wrote: »
    fontofnoknowledge: Any chance you can confirm/deny if any of the Hartford Painted furniture range will be in the Sale please? I would love to buy a few items but might hold off if there's any chance they will be cheaper in a few weeks! Thanks in advance x

Staff find out the items going into the sale during the markdown process, which as fontofnoknowledge has already said, is going to start on the 15th July evening.

Stores have been given a guide on what to markdown on what days. The shop floors will start to markdown Tuesday night and should be completely done by Thursday. This stock will have the POS label marked with new price & will be de-tagged.
  • Ladybird27
    Options
    Hi does anyone know how you get a VIP invite to the sale?

Thanks
  • fontofnoknowledge
    Options
    Ok let me address a few things.

VIP slots - Not a clue as i no longer have dealings with any of the online team, but its usually a few weeks before. Also not everyone receives one, their is a criteria you are matched against.

Hartford range is staying, but the painted range get refreshed often as it gets a bit grubby quickly, so you might be able to get it cheap in the store display sell off.

The colour on the ticket is irrelevant to customers, just look for the number, that's the price in £'s

Kids bedding - i have seen a load of it come in this week, and its very likely sale.

As Next_Stormanager will probably agree, sale time is hell for staff and so please be polite if we wont tell you if something is in the sale. Dont come in on Wednesday and expect everything going in the sale to have been written on or even on the shop floor. you best time to check is late on friday as markdown should have been completed.

Also i said this last time and ill say it again, don't ask us to hold stock, we wont do it. I had someone ask me at xmas and got very annoyed when i said no.

Font
  • kirstycakes
    Options
    Im going to the next home in lincoln, and im kitting out a 3 bedroom house with 3bathrooms so ahell of alot of spending will be going on, can you put things behind the desk and pay for them at the end? Such as lamps and xeiling lights cos i wont be able to carry all that let alone the rest of the stuff? Xx
  • fontofnoknowledge
    Options
    Im going to the next home in lincoln, and im kitting out a 3 bedroom house with 3bathrooms so ahell of alot of spending will be going on, can you put things behind the desk and pay for them at the end? Such as lamps and xeiling lights cos i wont be able to carry all that let alone the rest of the stuff? Xx

Grab a member of staff on the way in and explain your buying a load of stuff. They will take it all to the till for you and if your nice to them will probably help take it to your car.
  • prettylady77
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up .. very rarely miss out on these sales! Will be sure to get there early as my local Next is chaos when the sales are on :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure