The Yes Card no credit check credit card

Options
124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    From the Yes Card terms:

"2.1. We will provide the credit under this Agreement which can be accessed by way of our Yes Card to purchase goods exclusively at our store, https://www.theyescatalogue.co.uk once this Agreement has been executed."

Looks like a pile of crock.
  • WillJMA
    Options
    I've enjoyed reading this thread and I hope someone similar to me who happened to stumble across the 'Yes Card' did the same as I did and made a quick Google search!

Apart from the fact both the 'credit card' and their 'store' website look absolutely amateur, offering 0% interest and a guaranteed 2500 quid credit limit should seriously smack you across the face and tell you to run a mile!

I know the original poster hasn't been around for over a year but I hope anyone else who reads this thread manages to do so before any details are submitted.

Cheers guys. :T
  • aaronpeirson21
    Options
    Hi all.first time on here yes I also recieved abit oF spam.asking me to apply I googled.them and with extensive. Research bit the bullet and applied for a.jd williams account with sevral defaults found I was accepted with an order and limit of 125 I hope they raise the limit to help my credit.file.still in the proccess of paying debt back after redundancy so als helps however capital one really wont help much I have a limit of 200 and they have.never offerd an increase yet a pal of mine had his increased.to 50 three months in and his credit is worse than mine
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure