When you buy online with Cash Converters

Options
Hi, not sure I'll be posting this in the right place! (nearly discussion time!) just wonder if anyone knows how Cash Converters sends out brought items from their online site, postman or courier? delivery charge being £7.50 from a London store whereas more £10 if 'up north (it isn't jumping out at me!)

I know they are all franchised and it seems in little clusters so could differ I guess, now wondering if their terms are different too - my local store had a laptop with 60 days return warranty, I came home and woo hoo found even more of a bargain online! :)

Can't wait for the 2nd hand pink bombshell to turn up ! :o
Still this is way ahead of the likes of brighthouse or getting one from a catalogue, can't believe I can afford a laptop this way! :j

Thanks for entertaining me!

Comments

• pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    It depends. I collect a certain item which Cash Converters often have. I've purchased several of these from them now and they usually come via courier, BUT, it comes in a 5ft x 1ft box so I'm guessing RM would be expensive for that.

They are good though. One item arrived with a part missing. Scoured the (amazingly good) packaging and it wasn't there. Got in touch with the store who scoured the stock room floor, found it and posted it straight out.
    Another was described as coming with stand and didn't. Massive apologies again from the store who actually sourced me a stand. Not an easy task either.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Bless you, thanks for responding, it seems that it is couriered under parcel force within the 5 days as calling card today suggests, I just wondered although I probably should have known! oh chance for me to to put myself in my customer shoes and all that x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure