IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Lidl/Athena ANPR Appeal: POPLA stage

2»

Replies

• Hot_BringHot_Bring Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Wood182 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just thought you might like to know the outcome of this.

Interestingly, I heard nothing from Athena ANPR after sending this - they did not send any evidence at all, I don't know if this has happened before or if they've decided just to give up on account of their persistent losses.

Anyway, since no evidence was provided about what the parking conditions were, the assessor had no option but to allow the appeal.

So thanks very much for your help, all! It's greatly appreciating. Does this kind of thing happen often, where they don't even bother to send evidence?

Certainly not the first time - I've had an Athena appeal upheld for exactly the same reason.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
  • Dee140157Dee140157 Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭
    You may like to know I have copied you POPLA peal and mildly adapted for the new conditions in my Lidl/Athena car park. I will use as a template locally. . The store reopened this weekend with new draconian limits which is going to hit a lot of people so I am armed and dangerous...
    Newbie thread: go to the top of this page and find these words: Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking. Click on words Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking. Newbie thread is the first post. Blue New Thread button is just above it to left.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin's debt costs masterclass

Eg, balance transfer up to 35 mths at 0%

MSE News

£80 GHD Original IV Styler

Via MSE Blagged code (norm £109)

MSE Deals