All Boxed Up beauty products promotions

Options

Comments

• wendym
    wendym Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    Options
    badlass wrote: »
    Hi :-) did you receive any news on the Pecksniffs collection? I've heard nothing.

Lx

It's both odd and unfair that their communication seems so hit and miss.

My query was about the New Year New You box. I wish I could be more helpful.
  • t12008
    t12008 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I've had a few boxes and find them great value. I have had friendly responses to emails within a week. There is a risk goods will be subsituted for something similar which has happened to me, but its not worth returning boxes at your own expense. Best to put the unwanted item to one side to go in presents. There's always someone who is over the moon to receive it, assumes you paid full price and is thrilled at your generosity. It's a win win for me x
  • debtdawg
    debtdawg Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    Ordered the new year box as a treat - didn't realise it was up to 8 weeks delivery time. Yikes!
  • MysteriousMaya
    Options
    February pampering box - has appeared in my inbox!
    Seems exceptional value for money. £19.99 inclu p+p for £120 worth of products.

http://www.allboxedup.co/mymail/

Sanctuary Spa Unwind Luxury Bath Soak (300ml) RRP £10.00
    Timebomb Revealing Body Cleanser (200ml) RRP £14.50
    Pecksniffs Dry Body Oil (100ml) RRP £25.00
    Timebomb Smart Balm Eye Cream (15ml) RRP £29.00
    Mitchell & Peach Hand Cream (60ml) RRP £17.00
    Percy & Reed No Fuss Dry Conditioner (150ml) RRP £12.00
    Percy & Reed Dry Volumising Spray (200ml) RRP £14.00
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    February pampering box - has appeared in my inbox!
    Seems exceptional value for money. £19.99 inclu p+p for £120 worth of products.

http://www.allboxedup.co/mymail/

Sanctuary Spa Unwind Luxury Bath Soak (300ml) RRP £10.00
    Timebomb Revealing Body Cleanser (200ml) RRP £14.50
    Pecksniffs Dry Body Oil (100ml) RRP £25.00
    Timebomb Smart Balm Eye Cream (15ml) RRP £29.00
    Mitchell & Peach Hand Cream (60ml) RRP £17.00
    Percy & Reed No Fuss Dry Conditioner (150ml) RRP £12.00
    Percy & Reed Dry Volumising Spray (200ml) RRP £14.00

Looks much better value than some of their recent offerings - thank you. Let's hope there aren't too many substitutions, though.
  • AliBee16
    AliBee16 Posts: 107 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I also noticed that it said somewhere 'posted in 7 days' which I'll believe when I see
  • Laura.S
    Options
    I haven't been getting beauty boxes for a while as I was trying to make some cut backs, but I do miss having the arrive every month so I'm considering starting just 1! I work hard so think I deserve that monthly treat!

Is this box worth it for the products you get?

Thanks
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Laura.S wrote: »
    I haven't been getting beauty boxes for a while as I was trying to make some cut backs, but I do miss having the arrive every month so I'm considering starting just 1! I work hard so think I deserve that monthly treat!

Is this box worth it for the products you get?

Thanks

Depends on two things: the items you actually get (which may not be those advertised) and whether you personally want the items shown (assuming that you do get those advertised!). What is 'worth it' to one person may be a waste of money for another.
  • badlass
    badlass Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I've gone right off All Boxed after the Pecksniff box. I received one correct box which was a gift for Mum. I liked the scent so much I ordered another which arrived ages later with a mishmash of unmatched and unlabelled Pecksniffs in it. I emailed and got no reply, emailed again to be told, as another poster was told, pay to send it back and we'll do something about it. When I returned their e-mail pointing out their behaviour was in breach of the distance selling act I never heard another thing. They also intimated that they had had supply challenges since making the offer... Which we know isn't strictly true as we received the advertised box... So basically they oversold.

If you are in on their offers early then yes they are worth it. As I detested companies being less than transparent I doubt I'll buy again.

Lx
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
  • A_Carter_2
    Options
    I have also gone off this company, having had a item substituted for a much cheaper item and the company lying by saying it was of the same or or higher value. The company then offered a refund, if I returned the box at my expense. I intend to pursue this as it is a breach of contract. What a silly way to treat customers. No more All Boxed Up for me...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure