MoneySaving Poll: Would you vote for a £14.66 minimum wage?
Poll started 20 May 2014
In Switzerland this week, a referendum to introduce a 22 Swiss franc (c.£14.66) per hour minimum wage, proposed by trade unions to promote “fair salaries for workers in the lowest-paid professions”, was rejected by the population on grounds that it was state intervention and may hurt the economy. If you were setting the minimum wage in the UK, what would you set it at?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click this
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards