Techniquest - Tesco deal vouchers Get a family ticket with £20 off !!!

Options
WELSH-DRAGON_2
WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hello :wave: I have had a super day today,

As I work in Cardiff Bay we parked in my office car park and took a boat trip around the Bay - it cost £22 for 2 adults and 4 kids.

Then we went to Harry Ramsdens for lunch - we had a meal and the total bill came to £46.45 so I handed over £45 worth of converted Tesco deal vouchers and lunch was nice and cheap as I only paid £1.45 cash !!! (I was allowed to pay for food and drink using them)

Next we went to Techniquest admission for 2 adults and 4 kids came to £24.80 (£20 for a family ticket - 2 adults and 3 kids) and then £4.80 for the extra child.

I then handed over £20 in Tesco vouchers so only paid £4.80 cash.

Whilst walking around I noticed the advert for the Friends of Techniquest ticket pay £47 meaning the family can visit Techniquest for a whole year !!!

The incentive for me to join was that they refunded today's entrance fee (up to a maximum of £20), therefore - I only had to put an £27 cash towards the cost of the ticket for the whole year.

The benefits of joining are: a membership card giving 2 adults and 3 children free admission for one year, a quarterly copy of the newsletter, 10% discount in the gift shop every time, 10% on purchases made at the National museum as well as discounts on special event, and £10 off birthday parties at Techniquest

With the Summer hols coming up I thought this was ideal for us and even though I could not pay for the whole Friends of techniquest card with my Tesco vouchers getting £20 off by using them today was a great deal.

Welshy x
;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure