MSE News: Do you use SSE's Economy 10 tariff? You could be in line for a refund

in Energy
2 replies 1.8K views
"16,000 SSE customers on the Economy 10 electricity tariff could be in line for refunds because their meters were faulty...."
Read the full story:

Do you use SSE's Economy 10 tariff? You could be in line for a refund

OfficialStamp.gif

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Replies

• ChieveleyChieveley Forumite
    399 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I own and rent out a flat with economy 10 & are pretty certain our clocks were wrong having lived in the flat myself. Do you think I could get a refund?
  • Richie-from-the-BoroRichie-from-the-Boro Forumite
    6.9K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chieveley wrote: »
    I own and rent out a flat with economy 10 & are pretty certain our clocks were wrong having lived in the flat myself. Do you think I could get a refund?

- if you [or your tenant] have a contract with SSE and are one of the 16,000 that had a faulty meter I don't see why not
    - I'm assuming that if the meter is in your name you would return that refund to your tenant who would be the real beneficiary
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Stoozing, sublets & summer sips

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE News

Martin Lewis quizzes Rishi Sunak

Watch the cost of living support Q&A here

Join the MSE Forum discussion

48 craft beers for £50 delivered

One-off bundle for newbies. Excludes Northern Ireland

MSE Deals