We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cleaners Posting Safety Warnings on All Walls
Comments
-
Sticker on EVERY wall?
Sounds excessive to me!0 -
I'm having "May contain nuts" tatooed on my scrotum!I am not a cat (But my friend is)0
-
Health and Safety Rules, its not the insurer that's to blame, its the HSE. Our business locations have so many signs now its hard to make out what the company nameis.
It's nothing to do with the HSE, it's some over reacting no nothing jobsworth.
If you don't find joy in the snow,
remember you'll have less joy in your life
...but still have the same amount of snow!0 -
This site is an attempt by the HSE to explode the myths that are ascribed to them usually by the Daily Fail. I agree they make a convenient scapegoat for ridiculous "please don't sue me" approach of some people and firms.
http://www.hse.gov.uk/Myth/myth-busting/index.htm0 -
nothing to do with HSE.0
-
To clarify. I'm seeing approximately 2 warnings on every landing. I did originally say 'every wall', which may sound slightly misleading. Each internal space obviously has 4 sides to it (there is only one warning for each internal space.) Basically, I viewed the 4 sides of one internal space as a 'wall.'
And I'm thinking TomTonTom, might have a point, maybe I should have more important things to worry about (which I do.) However, floors have been cleaned for centuries, without having to leave a permanent trail of warning notices behind?
Cheers
PennyPincher35620
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards