Cpp

Options
Hi everyone, i'm sure this must have been mentioned before in which case i apologize. Anyway i have received a form to complete from CPP and the only questions is why i believe i was missold and to be honest i can't actually remember the reason I purchased it in the first place. Do i have complete that as they contacted me ?
In love and light :A

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    . Do i have complete that as they contacted me ?
    Of course you have to give your reasons.
    They contacted you because you had a CPP policy, this does not mean it was automatically mis-sold to you.
  • NovBee
    NovBee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am in the same position as Reiki Angel - I have received a letter and had a CPP policy but can't remember how or why. I guess the penalty for my ignorance is to lose what I may be entitled to. But surely if they wrote to me they must have my records - is it possible to ask them to supply the history of my account with them (which was cancelled some time ago now)? Has anyone else tried this?
  • SenoraJojo
    SenoraJojo Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Look at the guide on the site, it tells you what to put and I just got a cheque for several hundreds of pounds, well worth it!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    NovBee wrote: »
    I have received a letter and had a CPP policy but can't remember how or why.
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/CPP-card-protection#help
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport