Problem with Experian

Hope someone can help
My husband did the free trail last year and ended it before the month so we just reopened the account and they immediately took the £14.99 out, this was a few days ago, i've just logged back into Experian and its wanting me to pay again, just takes me to the part where you have to pay and tick for terms and conditions, but they have already took it as i checked our internet banking, they are shut now till Monday :(
I want to check something but don't want to pay twice

Comments

• optimist68
    optimist68 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Hope someone can help
    My husband did the free trail last year and ended it before the month so we just reopened the account and they immediately took the £14.99 out, this was a few days ago, i've just logged back into Experian and its wanting me to pay again, just takes me to the part where you have to pay and tick for terms and conditions, but they have already took it as i checked our internet banking, they are shut now till Monday :(
    I want to check something but don't want to pay twice

Have you considered Noddle. I use both and Noddle seems to have a lot of the info in my Experian account. Might help. It's free.

As for what Experian have done re the money. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to wait until Monday to call them. The payment might not have gone through - even if it's showing as gone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure