We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…34689…191

Comments

  • moosetastic
    moosetastic Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    i have just been on pigsback, and did I see right? 1 point per £1 spend at Boots ?? :eek: whats the point of that then?
    You're so very special, I wish I was special :dance:

  • now_a_mum&skint
    now_a_mum&skint Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Im hoping thats an error, last time I ordered from boots, I got the 5 pps per pound, xxx
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600) :kisses2:

    Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies :blushing:
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    :mad: I have been unable to enter any quizzes since Thursday, it just says I have entered already, but OH can still enter, loads of times if he wants. Interestingly there is now a list of winners names for the Daily quizzes on the movie club page, and these have been updated since yesterday.
    essex girl in exile
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    and another thing, does anyone have the link for the poll about the new site? I want to read all the comments people have made. Why is everything so bloomin' difficult to find on this site?
    I can't believe nobody has posted since the wee small hours.
    essex girl in exile
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    No update on London Quiz yet!

    I want the old site back, at least it worked! Will have to find the poll so i can have a whinge too! :p

    Edit: My whinge is 140 on the poll.....no-one has really put anything positive, hope they read it and weep! (And then sort it out!)
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
  • Lilmissmup i think the london quiz has been posted by someone a few pages back
  • olliebear_2
    olliebear_2 Posts: 58 Forumite
    lesliejack wrote: »
    and another thing, does anyone have the link for the poll about the new site? I want to read all the comments people have made. Why is everything so bloomin' difficult to find on this site?
    I can't believe nobody has posted since the wee small hours.

    There was a link to it on the old thread. I am not sure where it is on the PB site itself though.

    EDITED to add link:

    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/102/476.aspx?pbq=708%2c708%2cVOVSP

    Hope that helps. It certainly is an interesting read...lots of colourful comments about the new site.
  • yeslek
    yeslek Posts: 1,442 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    where is the poll on the site?
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Lilmissmup i think the london quiz has been posted by someone a few pages back

    Its still saying i have entered this quiz so this weeks one doesn't appear to have updated yet as last one i did was last Saturday.
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    No quizes again today none yesterday either bring bck the old site
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.