Re claimed bank charges

rennie64rennie64 Forumite
1 Post
Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
MoneySaving Newbie
Hello,
After reading articles on moneysavingexpert.com regarding mis sold bank accounts i contacted my bank the Nat West who I have banked with for over 30 years via a complaints procedure to complain about being pressured over 10years ago into "upgrading" my bank account to include features which I have never used I was also told it covered me for car breakdown but when I asked for details on who provided the cover and an emergency number to ring they had no details! I have been in overdraught and was hesitant in asking them to change the account the monthly amount was recently risen to £15 without notification. I sent in my complaint last Wednesday received a text asking me to ring the bank between 10-4 when I had put on the form I was only available after 5 weekdays so have not yet had the opportunity of contacting the person who requested me too then when I logged into my account yesterday they had deposited....£2235.00 :T:T:T
I can not believe it REALLY I have never compalined in my life an I dont really know what to do now thank you Martin and the team for your excellent guidence and advice on these matters :money: eek!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides