April 2014 sun £15 holidays coming soon!

Options

Comments

• mrsrabbit_2
    mrsrabbit_2 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    if the site opens on Friday 2nd May, does that mean we may have opportunity to book on Thurs 1st May given that we may be able to crack the code???? Can't wait, was in a panic as we didn't come back till Sat just gone, but bless there was my priority booking form waiting on the mat. Yippee!!!!!
  • fleck79
    fleck79 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all

New to the sun holidays so please be easy. How do the priority codes work? When can you use the codes?

Cheers Fleck79
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Fleck79 wrote: »
    Hi all

New to the sun holidays so please be easy. How do the priority codes work? When can you use the codes?

Cheers Fleck79

Welcome
    The priority codes can be used once we have the last code word,be it here or on the UK thread.
    Usually the night before the official opening day,mind you you have to bear in mind there's no guarantee the word(ie uk47) will be leaked/broke so you can risk staying up till late for nothing.
    Take your chance or get the paper/read this or uk thread as early as possible.
    The good thing about priority codes is you get to know your date and site before deciding to pay.
  • fleck79
    fleck79 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Top man Essex boy!
  • babalicious
    Options
    Hi New to mse forums, i have done the sun holiday for years now and im always grateful for getting the code early. What is the "uk thread" that you mention essex boy?
    Will we be code craking on this thread or a different one?
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi New to mse forums, i have done the sun holiday for years now and im always grateful for getting the code early. What is the "uk thread" that you mention essex boy?
    Will we be code craking on this thread or a different one?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4956502

If there is a cracking attempt this time around it'll be on one of these two threads
  • babalicious
    Options
    Thank you essex boy!:wink::wink::)
  • icklejulez
    icklejulez Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    Options
    Well we are getting closer to the end... I am surprised how quiet this thread is. Where is everyone?
    Saving needed to emigrate to Oz
    *September 2015*

£11,860.00 needed = £1,106 in savings

• artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all

Does anyone know which parks will be closed in september? do any of the european ones close early?

thanks

art
  • ChevyCaptiva
    Options
    My online code had not come through, I've emailed the Sun and got a priority code in under an hour.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure