MoneySaving Poll: What wouldn't you downshift on?
Poll started 8 Apr 2014
Our Downshift Challenge is all about trying dropping one brand level, as the savings can be huge. Often, you can’t notice the difference, but that’s not always the case. And if the quality’s worse, going cheaper can (on occasion) be a false economy.
Which of these 18 common downshifts WOULDN'T you skimp on?
Did you vote? Why did you pick that option? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click this
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.4K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.7K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards