We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Sanctuary Spa looking for product testers

http://email.sanctuary.com/LP/UjeoGIS0PsF

Would you like to join our exclusive Beauty Panel?

Fill out the form below to apply to be a part of our panel. If you become a member, you will receive complimentary Sanctuary Spa products to try at home & review online
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Just filled in form, they will let me know if I am successful
  • Link doesnt work for me :(
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 19,130 Senior Ambassador
    Uniform Washer Debt-free and Proud! Cashback Cashier Post of the Month
    Link doesnt work for me :(

Just checked it, its fine in chrome
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Hi

Thanks a lot.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• dippy3103
    dippy3103 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks- I love their products. Would love to be a tester
  • Hopefully I'll get on this to be a tester! Thanks for posting
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 455 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! PPI Party Pooper Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Fingers crossed for this one - love Sanctuary Spa products
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
  • Queen81
    Queen81 Posts: 167 Forumite
    Yaaayy I've applied too thanks!!
  • mandy130
    mandy130 Posts: 830 Forumite
    Thank you, I love sanctuary products!!!!
    New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time!
  • nataliedee
    nataliedee Posts: 109 Forumite
    just applied really hope im accepted :) x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.