We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free Equifax statutory credit report until April 6

2»

Comments

  • Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,134
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I rang up and the man processed it manually for me :) I also signed up to the noddle one and I'm glad I did cos I am still linked on there to my ex husband-we divorced 10 years ago!!
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

    EF #70 £0/£1000

    SW 1st 4lbs
  • The_Boss
    The_Boss Posts: 5,890
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    FireWyrm wrote: »
    This isnt what I meant.

    ^^^ this.

    The unmentionable people wont let you use the code if you have previously had a trial.

    Doesn't make sense - I've previously (May 2013) had a trial...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.