We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Payment A Day Chapter 15

1…4748505253…399

Comments

  • Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,028 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud! Combo Breaker
    £49.20 to The Debt:)
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Sorry folks. I had to delete my PAD for today cos it's gone to a friend with 'budgeting issues' who says he will sort it out with his support worker soon.

    I am not lending him money. I am giving him money. Lending friends money ends friendships. It's not to charity etc. etc. so I don't want it to count as a PAD

    And yes, it's a one off!!!! I would just much rather give him money than he go to the local loan shark

    E
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
    :dance:
  • Erme wrote: »
    Sorry folks. I had to delete my PAD for today cos it's gone to a friend with 'budgeting issues' who says he will sort it out with his support worker soon.

    I am not lending him money. I am giving him money. Lending friends money ends friendships. It's not to charity etc. etc. so I don't want it to count as a PAD

    And yes, it's a one off!!!! I would just much rather give him money than he go to the local loan shark

    E


    That's what you call a real friend Erme :A
    LBM 10/1/12 ~ DFW Start 6/2/12: £82,344 ~ Now Zero
    :staradmin:starmod::staradmin Debt free 17th April 2015 :staradmin:starmod::staradmin
    Eternal thanks to the DMP & Mutual Support (no.439) and Payment a Day Threads
    Mortgage free 3rd July 2014 - Grateful thanks to the 2013/14 MFW threads
    "Debt is normal. Be weird!" Dave Ramsey
    Proud to have dealt with our debt :)
  • Good morning fellow PADders :hello:
    Today's PAD is £5.50 made up of £1.50 for M&S and 2 x £2 coins to money box

    Thanks milky :T
    LBM 10/1/12 ~ DFW Start 6/2/12: £82,344 ~ Now Zero
    :staradmin:starmod::staradmin Debt free 17th April 2015 :staradmin:starmod::staradmin
    Eternal thanks to the DMP & Mutual Support (no.439) and Payment a Day Threads
    Mortgage free 3rd July 2014 - Grateful thanks to the 2013/14 MFW threads
    "Debt is normal. Be weird!" Dave Ramsey
    Proud to have dealt with our debt :)
  • milky1991
    milky1991 Posts: 837 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    My pad today is

    £5.27

    £4 to the credit card and £1.27 to my emergency fund. :j
    As of 24th August 2016 total money owed was
    £15,708 :eek:
  • Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,028 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud! Combo Breaker
    £44.70 to The Debt :)
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,028 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud! Combo Breaker
    edited 28 May 2014 at 11:47AM
    I am seriously thinking about having a rest from the PADs for a while - recent VERY LARGE bills mean I am about £1500 adrift at the moment of where I want to be...............I have managed to recoup £500 from recent Eb*y sales which has gone into my current account to appease the OD a little - that money would/should have gone onto the CCs but I need to get the current account back into he black before I do the CC 0% BT dance again in a few weeks time......................hmmmm. Going away to think about it. I'll be back!!:)
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • milky1991
    milky1991 Posts: 837 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    edited 28 May 2014 at 10:20PM
    Totals for the 26th & 27th May respectively are


    £4.89 & £180.52


    Running total is £8505.52


    Any volunteer's to be adder upper for June it's getting near the end of the month folks ?
    As of 24th August 2016 total money owed was
    £15,708 :eek:
  • Just 50p today for me please
    A Payment A Day keeps the debts at bay
    PADS 2016 = £222.57

    Frugal living challenge 2016 1129.71/3660
    = 14.86 per day/10.00 per day
  • mandz1
    mandz1 Posts: 2,548 Forumite
    milky1991 wrote: »

    Any volunteer's to be adder upper for June it's getting near the end of the month folks ?



    We already have a counterupper for june don't we? thought ttftm was going to do it after you.


    anyway, my PAD is £10.00




    sorry haven't been around for a bit, went to butlins over the weekend and only just getting back on top of things at home. Hope everyone is ok.
    PAD Maker
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.