2»

Replies

• MothballsWalletMothballsWallet Forumite
    15.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know his post's a few months old, but:
    Hi Asim2002,

When we ran the Shell deal we had all the Drivers Club Cards. We sent these out ourselves. Once a customer registered with Shell, they then sent the £20 Fuel Voucher to all their Drivers Club Members themselves. This did go out later than we expected for some customers.

If any customer has a query about a purchase, or anything else with Mighty Deals please contact [email protected], or go onto the website and create a ticket. We will respond within 48hrs.

Kind Regards,

Neil Campbell
    Director
    MightyDeals

Neil, I've noticed from other threads about your company that your online staff don't sign off a name at the bottom of their posts, and there seem to be several different email addresses given out: perhaps you should be standardising what you use?
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?

I live in the UK City of Culture 2021
  • MightyDeals_representativeMightyDeals_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    355 Posts
    Hi MothBallsWallet,

I will ensure all CS Reps sign off using their name at the bottom of their tickets.

Thank you

Neil Campbell
    Mighty Deals
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MothballsWalletMothballsWallet Forumite
    15.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi MothBallsWallet,

I will ensure all CS Reps sign off using their name at the bottom of their tickets.

Thank you

Neil Campbell
    Mighty Deals
    Hi Neil,

Thank you - it just looks better to do that (and that you're not copying HM Government or my local council).
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?

I live in the UK City of Culture 2021
  • I just like to say that my one experience with mighty deals was a complete rip off and when I complained I was promised a full refund which I never received.
    Pleasse don't make the same mistake as me they are a bunck of lying con artists.
  • MightyDeals_representativeMightyDeals_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    355 Posts
    Hi Karlosuk

I am really sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us. Please could you email me directly at [email protected] so I can look into this?

Many thanks!

MD
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • AquamaniaAquamania Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi MothBallsWallet,

Thank you

Neil Campbell
    Mighty Deals
    Hi Karlosuk

I am really sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us. Please could you email me directly at [EMAIL="customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk"][email protected][/EMAIL] so I can look into this?

Many thanks!

MD

Well that promise didn't last long... :cool:
    355 Posts
    Hi Aquamania,

All tickets do get responded with a name at the bottom. The above isn't a ticket, we are responding to a customer on this forum.

Thanks
  • vuvuzelavuvuzela Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    MightyDeals please contact me regarding your site you are taking orders andthen providing no way of customers making contact if your website does not showthe transaction in the customer account area. I have paid £174.00 for a MadisonLeather Bonded recliner chair on Tuesday 11th at 11:20 and I havereceived no voucher or email - if I try and raise it a support ticket under the"I have not received my Voucher / I have not received my Voucher" topic your website then says "Sorry wedon't have any deals at the moment" – BUT are n’t you a deal site ?????
    HAVE YOU GONE BUST ?
    The transaction was paid by credit card - I have had to search this websiteto find your [EMAIL="customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk"][email protected][/EMAIL]email address as you don’t even put that on your website - MAYBEBECAUSE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO CONTACT YOU -Please reply to the email asap I will post on as many forum as possible if youdo not reply to my email within 2 days warning people about you - I will alsoraise a FRAUD case against you via my credit Card.
    PLEASE REPLY ASAP

'Site Feedback' is not for ranting like this. As I put in your other thread :

Why do you think posting on this website might encourage MD to contact you ? Send them a letter - their registered address is athe bottom of their contact us webpage.
    As for the rest of your ridiculous ranting "FRAUD", "HAVE YOU GONE BUST", really ? Really ?
    And the frankly stupid "I will post on as many forum as possible" - that will not endear you to anyone.
  • DO NOT USE MIGHTY DEALS - They promise refunds but don't deliver, then they ignore your emails and close your claim ticket.
    Hopefully someone from mighty deals can sort out my refund ID#1018296 as they seem to be reading this site rather than personal correspondence?
    355 Posts
    Hi lofty550,

Sorry you are having so many issues.

Please confirm your voucher code and I will investigate this for you with our Customer Support Team.

With regards to your 2nd point. We are always keen to improve our customer support. As our customers you are very important to us. So the reason MSE is used is to monitor our customer forums and feedback to enable us to respond in a proactive manner.

If I can help any further please do not hesitate to contact me

Thank you
    MD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides