Urgent advice needed

Hi I've previously posted but really need some advice. I used a company to claim back ppi, they came back and said because I had claimed ppi previously and had not told them I basically have to pay the £200 and in the terms and conditions that I signed it stated that if I had previously claimed I should inform them. They are saying that if I don't pay they are going to take further action against me. Should I just pay them?? I'm worried now it's going to end up costing me more money. Please can someone help??

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Why did you employ a company if you've already complained and been rejected? You now have to pay a penalty for wasting their time. If you don't pay, they'll set debt collectors upon you and/ or take you to court.
  • lauren891
    lauren891 Posts: 14
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    It was not done on purpose, I gave them a list of accounts that may have ppi.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    lauren891 wrote: »
    It was not done on purpose, I gave them a list of accounts that may have ppi.
    You must have known who you had already complained to, so it's clearly your own fault if you listed a Bank you had already been rejected by.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure