🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Clixsense 2014 Second Thread

Options

Comments

• vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Use Arial Images to Evaluate Roof Visibility
    $0.02
  • ms_night_ryder
    ms_night_ryder Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Options
    My fave Ariel images are back!
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • alundra_2
    alundra_2 Posts: 306 Forumite
    Options
    I just did a "write some questions" task and now I'm doing the "answer some questions" task and I'm now answering my own questions. :rotfl:

Since the roof task is back, I guess I'd better go to that one instead, investments will be out soon.
    Since Jan 2014 -- Clixsense -- £300 (join us! ♥) | Valued opinions £120 | Nectar Fanatic (SavvyShoppers/Canvass)
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    A new one for me probably not for you guys

Find the Companies House Number & SIC code for United Kingdom Companies 3c

first time a new one has appeared for me and very easy

just copy and paste no limit yet which is odd but only at 15 maybe 20 is the limit.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,106 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks older_wiser, this came up the other day but the link didn't work. Will have a look. Busy for the next few hours but will try and get a few in.
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Contacted Clixsense about an uncredited survey and got a reply and credit within couple of hours! Wow! Great customer service :)
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    investment tasks
  • Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Options
    How long would you guys wait in a survey to credit before contacting CS? the cs surveys all usually credit at once, so I'm not sure whether to wait a while or just let them know.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,106 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Fee77 wrote: »
    How long would you guys wait in a survey to credit before contacting CS? the cs surveys all usually credit at once, so I'm not sure whether to wait a while or just let them know.

I wonder if it is the same survey that footballgirl07 was just talking about? Definitely worth messaging them. I had one, worth $2 something and they said I'd likely not get credited but they'd keep it open and over a month later I got it :D
  • Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    I wonder if it is the same survey that footballgirl07 was just talking about? Definitely worth messaging them. I had one, worth $2 something and they said I'd likely not get credited but they'd keep it open and over a month later I got it :D

Its a Global test one, they are the only ones who sometimes don't credit. I'll let them know now, have already taken my screenshot.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport