Ironbridge ..maybe cheap rooms

I just did a search to answer a post on HUKD about a cheap trip to ironbridge.
I think I found a cheaper way :D

And I may as well tell you lot on here ..:)

The cheap bit will be the room :
Telford centre is having a fair bit of redevelopment work and part of that is a shiny new premier inn ( you will need to search the premier inn site for Telford International centre ) right in the centre , next to the ice rink, shopping mall and a new cinema ..Oh and a new asda to get cheap food for pick nicks .

I have had a quick search and it looks like rooms are available from 1st of July ..maybe a bit before...The rates for premier saver are either £29 a night or £39 a night depending on dates.

I hope it helps.
The only additional I can see is that the parking is not free ..as even the new car park next to the hotel has not opened yet ..I can't give an idea of the price ..but as this is Telford ..I can't seeing it being too crazy a price..We do have a lot of car parks ..

I think August 29 and 30th there is a music festival ( not all night ) in the park to celebrate the opening ..so if you want quiet don't pick that weekend ..

Comments

• There's a Youth Hostel at Ironbridge if you're looking for cheap accommodation. Free parking, members kitchen if you want to self cater, laundry facilities.
  • globalds
    globalds Posts: 9,431 Forumite
    yeah ..I wasn't trying to compete with YHA ..

I was just posting what might be a neat way of getting a £60 a night room in a hotel that because it hasn't opened yet is offering rooms cheap ..

It is right next door to Holiday in Ironbridge ..which many people use for trips to ironbridge even though it is in the centre of Telford
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure