We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Buildings Insurance for shared freehold
fcmisc
Posts: 132
Forumite
I share the freehold for a converted victorian building. I own half. My neighbour owns the other half.
We used to get a shared buildings insurance policy from an insurance broker. But now the insurance policy only wants to deal with big clients and doesn't want to serve us anymore.
Could anyone recommend a good insurance broker? Or a simple way to get a shared buildings insurance policy? I tried using quoterack, but then all the quotes came from companies I haven't heard off and I feel dubious of them.
We used to get a shared buildings insurance policy from an insurance broker. But now the insurance policy only wants to deal with big clients and doesn't want to serve us anymore.
Could anyone recommend a good insurance broker? Or a simple way to get a shared buildings insurance policy? I tried using quoterack, but then all the quotes came from companies I haven't heard off and I feel dubious of them.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards