Make Money With Bubblews

Options

Comments

• candyflosscloud
    Options
    If you delete a post you've earned on (accidental mine you I double posted cause of Bubblews error) can you get suspended for that too?
    Earnings since March 2014.

£20 Swagbucks
    £4.68 Clixsense
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've had nearly $2000 so far. Not posted there for a week though as I was away.
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Redeemed for the fourth time on the weekend - I love the site.
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • AJGray
    AJGray Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    If you delete a post you've earned on (accidental mine you I double posted cause of Bubblews error) can you get suspended for that too?

I hope not coz I had to do the same thing the other day, when i went to try for the live version of the site it submitted my post another twice
    Sealed Pot Challenge #012
    :j New Year New Start 2017 will be my Year :j
  • Listerbelle
    Options

No - the earnings get deleted with the post, but no suspension.
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've had nearly $2000 so far.

... over what period of time?
  • bigheadxx
    bigheadxx Posts: 3,047 Forumite
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    I can't see anything specifically about it myself either, and I was in the terms and conditions just 2-3 days ago.

I don't use images I don't own anyway, probably best to just err on the side of caution :) Almost on $20 now, not doing bad, just hope at cashout time I've not missed some sort of rule!

Bubblews support2 states that public domain images are fine if you cite the source.
  • Listerbelle
    Options
    How's everyone getting on? I had several $50 weeks, but this week I have had other things going on and unable to Bubble very much. Still, 5 posts and a balance of almost $15 isn't bad at all.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm not doing bad. I'm on about 60 posts, for $40, but then I do post and run a bit so no surprise :) Well done :)
  • V_For_Verminator
    Options
    I made my first redemption on Thursday so hopefully I'll get something back from that this week. They say it can take about seven days at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure