IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Appeal

Options
124»

Comments

• Wizkid7
    Wizkid7 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Both.

The dates were from late Jan and early Feb, but I sent both appeals (two separate letters) on the same date, and recived both rejection letters on the same date.

Having checked the POPLA ref codes they both said 21st april!

I have sent an email to a member of Northumbria Healthcare trust explaining each situation and appeals to them directly to revoke the PCN's.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.
  • Wizkid7
    Wizkid7 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    DEVELOPMENT!

Through direct contact appealing to a representative of the hospital both PCN's have been cancelled.

I hope this thread helps people with their appeals.

And can I say a final thank you to all those who have helped me along the way.
  • ColliesCarer
    ColliesCarer Posts: 1,593 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Wizkid7 - great news - glad that's now sorted for you
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done - I will add a link to this thread to the forum sticky 'Successful Complaints about PPCs' where there are LOADS of Hospital examples of fake PCNs cancelled:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4896178

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • bonnie43uk
    bonnie43uk Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I've been told I may be able to legally challenge my £60 parking fine from ParkingEye cctv. As I see it, I am bang to rights, the signs said Maximum 2 hours limit, and I was over that time by 47 mins, I didn't realise they had camera's which took my numberplate as I drove in and out, so I cant quibble with it as far as I'm concerned. But somebody told me it wasn't enforceable. Is this true???
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    bonnie43uk wrote: »
    Hi, I've been told I may be able to legally challenge my £60 parking fine from ParkingEye cctv. As I see it, I am bang to rights, the signs said Maximum 2 hours limit, and I was over that time by 47 mins, I didn't realise they had camera's which took my numberplate as I drove in and out, so I cant quibble with it as far as I'm concerned. But somebody told me it wasn't enforceable. Is this true???
    Do not ignore them and do not pay them. Yes - appeal it. What did you think when you read the top thread on this forum? :)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Dee140157
    Dee140157 Posts: 2,864 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    And after you have read the newbie thread if you need further advice can you start a new thread please so that threads do not get muddled and confused.
    Newbie thread: go to the top of this page and find these words: Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking. Click on words Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking. Newbie thread is the first post. Blue New Thread button is just above it to left.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure