New Post Advanced Search

Shop & Scan

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
647 replies 188.3K views

Replies

• I'm having the same issue. The clicker beeped twice then got stuck and returned a message about a remote server (I guess Shop and Scan's server) not responding. Their website is also completely blank and I've tried Chrome and Internet Explorer.
    I used to have my Avon turnover (sales) here. They've been removed because it's not appropriate to talk about those kinds of sales as if they're realistic for a new Rep to aim for. :( I signed up at the right time, right place, and was very lucky.
  • ciderboy2009ciderboy2009 Forumite
    721 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭
    I've spoken to them - they're having technical problems and hope to be back to normal by tonight.
  • jiras410jiras410 Forumite
    50 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hi there,
    Im new to shop and scan, only my second week.
    Tried to upload my barcodes this morning and it didnt work due to a technical problem. My issue is that im not home to upload until monday now. I can upload my receipts using my ipad but the clicker only works with my laptop and thats at home. Has anyone had a similar thing happen to them? I guess im just not gonna get credited for my barcodes this week.
    Enjoy your weekend! :j
  • AesopAesop Forumite
    23.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiras410 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Im new to shop and scan, only my second week.
    Tried to upload my barcodes this morning and it didnt work due to a technical problem. My issue is that im not home to upload until monday now. I can upload my receipts using my ipad but the clicker only works with my laptop and thats at home. Has anyone had a similar thing happen to them? I guess im just not gonna get credited for my barcodes this week.
    Enjoy your weekend! :j

they normally email you and say you have until Monday midnight to submit barcodes if you haven't done by Sunday, but I wouldn't make a habit of it. if you find it is not uploading, try aiming the scanner at a blank wall and getting the infrared light up. Then scan another barcode and try again, this usually works.
    Make upto £10 a day - September 2019 £0.00

Make upto £10 a day - best thread ever. :A
  • edited 21 September 2014 at 9:06AM
    crystal9crystal9 Forumite
    3.8K posts
    Xmas Saver!
    edited 21 September 2014 at 9:06AM
    mind was sounded like it was uploading but wouldn't refresh will try again later today

EDIT-still not working for me
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • balmkbalmk Forumite
    624 posts
    crystal9 wrote: »
    mind was sounded like it was uploading but wouldn't refresh will try again later today

EDIT-still not working for me

Same problem for me :(
  • So glad I am not the only having this same issue. Doesnt help that I am doing the Food Diary as well.
    Mansion TV. Avoid at all cost's :j
  • edited 21 September 2014 at 12:22PM
    MrsB2100MrsB2100 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    793 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    edited 21 September 2014 at 12:22PM
    Same issue for me - its hanging then a server error comes up.

Wont let me upload the photos either ... :(
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • nicki_2nicki_2 Forumite
    7.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not working for me either :(
    Creeping back in for accountability after falling off the wagon in 2016.
    Need to get back to old style in modern ways, watching the pennies and getting stuff done!
  • m3kxm3kx Forumite
    103 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I'm not able to upload or transmit either, they must still be having sever issues.