Post Office CC expensive in US
I planned to use a Post Office credit card in the USA because it charges no commission. Before departure I informed Post Office credit cards about my trip. On my first day in the US my card was blocked and it took a £15 phone call to get it unblocked. Less than day later the same transactions were queried again and it cost another £12 to deal with this. It seems the system can't deal with someone who arrives in Atlanta, pays for a hotel room and then travels and spends in New Orleans. With the phone costs I have incurred it would have been cheaper to use no hassle American Express for this trip.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.4K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards