A note to reassure you

Options
124»

Comments

• thewayitis_2
    Options
    Furry muff, TJ, though in my experience these things are better talked out in the open. Havent been on these boards long so I've yet to figure out who the trolls are.

Philnicandamy - if you keep clicking that 'thanks' button your finger is going to drop off! ;)
  • tight_jock
    tight_jock Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    Options
    thewayitis wrote: »
    Furry muff, TJ, though in my experience these things are better talked out in the open. Havent been on these boards long so I've yet to figure out who the trolls are.

Philnicandamy - if you keep clicking that 'thanks' button your finger is going to drop off! ;)

In most cases I would agree with that but this was extreme.
    Regarding trolls, if you follow the regulars you won`t go far wrong. They tend to be able to clock them pretty quickly

:beer:
    TJ
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

ohh not pick on me day AGAIN
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    If they left of their own accord, why have all of their posts disappeared?
    Every single one is gone.
    Are you telling me that the snake deleted every single post and stopped posting? He positively thrived on the bad feeling!

I assumed that when you left all your posts were deleted:p
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • thewayitis_2
    Options
    Not picking on you philnicandamy! I used the jokey winkey face.
  • philnicandamy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    as you can imagine whats happened over the past few days things have left me a little "sensitive" of late...just showing appreciation thats all just wondered why you'd decided to single me out ???
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • savagevixen
    savagevixen Posts: 1,276 Forumite
    Options
    Not picking on you philnicandamy! I used the jokey winkey face.

I hate to say it but the whole tone of all you posts and familiarity is so reminiscent of another poster.
    :starmod: I am not that savage :heartpuls But I am a Vixen :staradmin
  • philnicandamy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bump.gifwell...its a good post!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure