A note to reassure you

If you have been following events on here today, you will have seen some pretty nasty and unhelpful stuff.

I along with other good people on here have been engaging with a poster who has been posting abuse and mistruths. From my point of view it kept him tied up so that truthful info could be imparted by others on other threads.

Let me assure you that this is not a typical day on here. There is a wealth of good information available to you from the BR community and its fellows from the other parts of Martin`s forums.

Please do not be put off asking for help and guidance as those of us who have been through and out the other side of the process are here to help and support you. Post and we will help.

:beer:
TJ

Comments

• Posthinking
    Posthinking Posts: 297 Forumite
    Hear hear. We are here to help and we will at every opportunity
  • gettingitsorted
    gettingitsorted Posts: 2,440 Forumite
    Great post ,i could not agree more ,well said Tight jock
    Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21
  • savagevixen
    savagevixen Posts: 1,276 Forumite
    I missed it... what happened?
    But it is definately more peaceful.
    :starmod: I am not that savage :heartpuls But I am a Vixen :staradmin
  • tight_jock
    tight_jock Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    I missed it... what happened?
    But it is definately more peaceful.

Foxy, you have PM
  • Garnet_Gem
    Garnet_Gem Posts: 681 Forumite
    Jock - if you can't name the poster, could you direct those of us not in the know to the forum that he was on? Needing a bit of Saturday night entertainment.
  • tight_jock
    tight_jock Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    Garnet_Gem wrote: »
    Jock - if you can't name the poster, could you direct those of us not in the know to the forum that he was on? Needing a bit of Saturday night entertainment.

Sorry, all gone where it belongs...in the bin.
  • ClaireLR
    ClaireLR Posts: 1,712 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I've been out today/tonight, whats been going on?? x
    Sometimes you have to go through
    the rain to get to the
    rainbow
  • you really don't want to know Claire, very unpleasent and not typical of these boards. Someone we thought was a friend turned out not to be, best left well alone.
    Hope you enjoyed your night out. x
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • NorthernOne
    NorthernOne Posts: 118 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    tight_jock wrote: »
    If you have been following events on here today, you will have seen some pretty nasty and unhelpful stuff.

I along with other good people on here have been engaging with a poster who has been posting abuse and mistruths. From my point of view it kept him tied up so that truthful info could be imparted by others on other threads.

Let me assure you that this is not a typical day on here. There is a wealth of good information available to you from the BR community and its fellows from the other parts of Martin`s forums.

Please do not be put off asking for help and guidance as those of us who have been through and out the other side of the process are here to help and support you. Post and we will help.

TJ

Well said
    It’s just a bit of a shame that a board like this attracts the idiots in society, especially as it’s so informative.:confused:

I don’t only view this BR board but the other forums and I can say for sure this place has helped me out. Getting a new bank account etc...

There is a wealth of information and help from people on this board, but its just unfortunate some people just want to spoil it for the others.

• uther_2
    uther_2 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Glad I missed it.It seems to happen quite a bit here though,and it does my faith in human nature no good at all,and to be honest it keeps me away from this forum a bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure