Getting fed up with sellers not leaving feedback

The e-bay feedback system is very good as it lets you know what sort of person you are dealing with and whether you can trust them or not.

When i joined e-bay a couple of years ago i aimed to build up my feedback gradually by buying a few things... Whats really annoying to me is that a few e-bayers don't leave feedback. I know some e-bayers sell alot of things and are really busy but its surely what e-bay is all about to thank a person who has provided you a good services with a thankyou with a positive comment.
I always leave feedback and its always been positive if i feel i have not had a good service from someone i will let them know and await their response before leaving any feedback.

Is anybody else really annoyed about not receiving feedback and not getting their questions answered.

Mark.

Comments

• it can be annoying, but you have to realise some people are not regular ebayers, they only come on once in a blue moon, and others leave feedback in batches, so you have to be patient.
  • **woody123**
    **woody123** Posts: 598
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I understand your point but i bought something 2 years ago and still have received no feedback..
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    Is anybody else really annoyed about not receiving feedback

Mark.

Nope, not me.

Whats the point in getting annoyed?

Its not compulsory and its down to personal choice.

I've more important things to worry about :)
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    I understand your point but i bought something 2 years ago and still have received no feedback..

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And you're still annoyed?

Are you for real?
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • frivolous_fay
    frivolous_fay Posts: 13,302
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I'm going to stay out of this one :D
    My TV is broken! :cry:
    Edit: refunded £515 for TV 1.5 years out of warranty - thank you Sale of Goods Act! :j
  • **woody123**
    Forumite
    Quackers wrote: »
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And you're still annoyed?

Are you for real?
    :T

hehe!! No i've forgotten about that one now..

The thing is you need to start somewhere i.e gradually building up a reputation and it just doesn't help when you deal with someone who doesn't leave you any feedback..
  • ajaxgeezer
    ajaxgeezer Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    I'm going to stay out of this one :D

.... me too. Coffee, Fay?
  • fingerman
    fingerman Posts: 84
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Have you asked the person to leave feedback?

I also do - if I don't here anything from them

If I've sold something I ask the buyer if they've received the item and happy with it, and to leave feedback.

If I buy something I leave feedback (good or bad :D) and then if they don't leave me feedback I ask them - something like 'would it be poosible for you to leave feedback as I have for you'
  • **woody123**
    Forumite
    yes mate i've sent the guy a couple of messages this week
  • I understand your point but i bought something 2 years ago and still have received no feedback..

feedback can only be left *officially* 90 days after purchase, although it has been known to be left up to 180 days after purchase, but I doubt they can leave it now if it's been 2 years!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure