Edf

BexTech
BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
I received an email and letter in the post about my DDs going up, this was received in plenty of time, mine was only an increase of £3 though.

I would say that EDF did send them out, but I know letters sent via TNT are known to get delayed, other letters I receive via TNT are delayed quite often, was surprised this one was one time.

I'm surprised it went 3 months without anyone noticing, I check online my accounts every day.
It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
(OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)

Comments

• jem16
    jem16 Posts: 19,397 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I also received a notice about my gas account DD going up by £10pm. I phoned them up and queried it. Having looked at the gas that was actually being used, it was decided to leave my DD as it was and not increase it.
  • btr30
    btr30 Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I had a "DD review Notice" in amongst the papers accompanying the last bill. It would have been easy to miss. They were looking for an increase of £10 per month. Phoned them up on the free phone number and was answered on the first ring. They transferred the credit on my gas account to my electric account, and kept DD at the previous level.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    so + so's have taken this months DD out

I left them last month !!!!!
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    Browntoa wrote: »
    so + so's have taken this months DD out

I left them last month !!!!!

1) Did you owe them anything?

2) Why didn't you cancel the DD as soon as you ended with them.

For us they are still a huge sum cheaper than anyone else. (We switched to them March 2005 on their online via comparison site tariff).
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure