IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PARKING CHARGE - No Entry Sign

Options
Please help.. I have read loads of successful storied on parking charges, but none like mine....
Mine is for going through a No Entry " Buses Only "(front of One Stop, Perry Barr) - Can I appeal ?
Brief letter info :
Defence Systems believes that a parking charge is payable with respect to the above vehicle. Contravention of "Entered No Access Area"
The Driver has 14 days from service of notice to pay the discounted charge of £60.00, after - £100.00
Two picture of the car
None payment within 28 days, Defence Systems will pass to Debt Recovery Agency. This letter may form part of our case against the driver of the vehicle.
Incident 24.12.2013..... Parking Charge letter dated 28.01.14 (33 days)

After reading threads, "I wasn't the driver" 3rd Party.... 3rd Party never saw the signs (there is a red no entry sign and signage under that)...... Its not a fine its a Speculative invoice.... BUT do I have a case to appeal ?
Your help is much appreciated...
Thank you very much
to pay I would go to : paydefsys co.uk
Failed to load the poll.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills