Forum Home» Motoring» Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

Highview PCN Allowed / (won) Appeal Start to Finish - Page 3

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Highview PCN Allowed / (won) Appeal Start to Finish

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
24 replies 16.2K views
13»

Replies

• Hey Guys,

I've just picked up a Highview PCN for parking in free parking in Norwich!

I've just emailed them exactly as it says on here....

I'm wondering if you can then email POPLA or do you need to write to them (Once Highview pass me the reference etc)
    Hi,

I've just picked one up in riverside Norwich too, spent too long, just wondered how you got on with your appeal?

Thanks becs
  • waamowaamo Forumite
    10.2K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    becs789 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've just picked one up in riverside Norwich too, spent too long, just wondered how you got on with your appeal?

Thanks becs

I doubt they will answer they haven't been here since 17th August.
    This space for hire.
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    31.3K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt you will get a reply as this is a case from last year, nearly 12 months ago

suggest you start a new thread if you need help
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • Hey Becs789,
    I appealed and won. Check my other posts for the details :)
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support