We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
click-clack sink waste.
Florenceem
Posts: 9,217 Forumite
I have the push down/up - click clack sort of plug in my bathroom sink. The top round circle part has come off and doesn't seem to want to fit back on the mechanism. I can see a spring in the centre - help please.
0
Comments
-
Florenceem wrote: »I have the push down/up - click clack sort of plug in my bathroom sink. The top round circle part has come off and doesn't seem to want to fit back on the mechanism. I can see a spring in the centre - help please.
No idea how to fix, but as there has been no response from anyone else... I can recommend a "captive basin waste" from Screwfix if you end up having to replace the one you currently have. Product code is 64920, currently £10.19. Good quality and nice neat design.
The push down/up wastes never seem to last very well.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards