Comments

• wannabeslim
    Options
    Gaggia Expresso Coffee Maker

Comp ID:- 11252

Answer:- 162873549

www.puzzler.com

Good luck! :)

Thanks for this :) which mag does it relate to? Your link just takes me to the main home page and there doesn't seem to be a search facility for the comp number, please excuse me if I have missed something obvious :)
  • bargain_j
    bargain_j Posts: 78 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Puzzler Sudoku 122.

The title has the puzzle name in it as direct links can't be made X
  • wannabeslim
    Options
    bargain_j wrote: »
    Puzzler Sudoku 122.

The title has the puzzle name in it as direct links can't be made X

Thanks :) which title are you referring to as I cant see anything which suggests this mag?, my apologies for being slow, thanks again :)
  • UltraChris
    Options
    I'm unable to see the title too but using I'm using the Alpha Forums - perhaps the new forums are not showing titles and causing the confusion?
  • wannabeslim
    Options
    UltraChris wrote: »
    I'm unable to see the title too but using I'm using the Alpha Forums - perhaps the new forums are not showing titles and causing the confusion?

Thanks, that would be the problem, sorted now :)
  • wannabeslim
    Options
    Daza wrote: »
    it clearly states the title of the mag in the post

Can you please stop bumping the post as it is rather annoying to people that subscribe to the post and get an email every time someone asks a question on the thread .......

I now realise what the problem is, if a question needs to be asked then it needs to be asked, maybe it has helped other users too who are too nervous to ask a question in case they get shouted at for bumping the thread it is also rather annoying not to be able to enter comps when the comp posters have gone to the trouble of providing the answers for us, have a peaceful sunday :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 23 March 2014 at 12:42PM
    Options
    Originally Posted by Daza viewpost.gif

Can you please stop bumping the post as it is rather annoying to people that subscribe to the post and get an email every time someone asks a question on the thread .......

hi, as the question relates to the puzzler comps themselves I for one would rather the ops didn't delete their query as it may help others using the new forum &/or help relate the problem to the alpha forum threads so they can look into it
    x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Originally Posted by Daza viewpost.gif

,................................................. .........

Daza wrote: »
    Then maybe just post once saying if anyone can not see the title then to not use the alpha forum - and delete all your other posts above.... rather than clog up the thread

I will not delete my above post to unclutter the thread - as well as this post will be deleted shortly.

hi, as the question relates to the puzzler comps themselves I for one would rather the ops didn't delete their query as it may help others using the new forum &/or help relate the problem to the alpha forum threads so they can look into it
    x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• kit34
    kit34 Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I would just like to say that i dont mind buying and doing and posting the answers to my magazines , however i get highly pee'd off when some one private messages me a few days after the mag has come out and wants to know where the said answers are , bearing in mind the closing date on the mag in question is 20 something of april i find this quite rude and i suggest if you dont want me to block you where you wont see any of my answers dont do it again !!! Bloody cheek
    my name is Kit and im addicted to competitions , the what if is my driving force :D !!

• Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,896 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Q Code Words 379

Click magazines > Codeword > Q code words

Q Cash Competition

Comp ID:- 11204

Answer:- EGGS

https://www.puzzler.com

This comp is also running in Q Wordsearch and Q Kriss Kross, so these will automatically be filled in.

Good luck! :)
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,706.18
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure