We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

puzzler.com competitions - regularly updated

Options

Comments

• Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,673 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No worries Aggie. Most of us wouldn't win anything without someone bothering to do the puzzles and post the answers. A little blip along the way is nothing - thanks for what you do for us.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • maursie
    maursie Posts: 299 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Enter here: PUZZLER

comp id: 11740 £1000 in cash
    SPENDING

comp id: 11741 53 x £20 Love 2 Shop vouchers
    SPREE

comp id: 11742 HTC Desire S phone
    CONTACTS

comp id: 11743 2 x Nespresso coffee machine
    LATTE

comp id: 11744 Win a week in Gozo
    CASES

comp id: 11745 10 x Garden tool sets
    CLEMATIS

comp id: 11746 8 x Lego City sets
    IMAGINE

comp id: 11747 25 x The Cazalets DVDs
    SECRETS

Gozo holiday - 2 adults return flights from Gatwick or Manchester to Malta, return transfers to hotel, 7 nights at 4* Calypso Hotel half board basis , travel May and October 2015
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Was wondering I just started doing thread, is it best to add my address in the address section or wait till I get the email?
  • FlyingDutchman
    FlyingDutchman Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks One-Eye for the PM and post below:

411005513.jpg

To do a Wordsearch puzzle – for each word in the list on the right hand side click on the starting and ending letter in the puzzle grid. Words can read in any direction. One word listed does NOT appear in the puzzle and this is the overall answer. You have finished when the timer stops – click on ‘Submit’ to enter the competition.
    Life's what you make it....

"I've got one, two, three, [STRIKE]four[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]five[/STRIKE]... senses working overtime..", XTC. :sad:

Life beyond voluntary work scares me, but what else is there? :cry:
  • FlyingDutchman
    FlyingDutchman Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options

2rhn1tx.jpg

To do a Wordsearch puzzle – for each word in the list on the right hand side click on the starting and ending letter in the puzzle grid. Words can read in any direction. One word listed does NOT appear in the puzzle and this is the overall answer. You have finished when the timer stops – click on ‘Submit’ to enter the competition.

Prize details:

To the rescue!

We all know how hectic everyday life can get, and to combat the chaos in a natural way, you can't beat RESCUE®, created by Dr Bach to help us relax, get focused and stay calm. The RESCUE Remedy Dropper can be used anytime, anywhere, while RESCUE Night Spray is perfect for those who can't sleep due to worry or an overactive mind. Meanwhile the most recent addition to the RESCUE® range is the RESCUE Spearmint Chewing Gum, a tasty handbag and desk essential for tricky times.
    Life's what you make it....

"I've got one, two, three, [STRIKE]four[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]five[/STRIKE]... senses working overtime..", XTC. :sad:

Life beyond voluntary work scares me, but what else is there? :cry:
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Using fire***fly's template :A

Puzzler Collection 351

Rather weirdly this month, the front cover competition has a prize of £525. This was printed on an insert which corrected a mistake in the original phrasing of the question so I assume it is correct but no idea if the rather huge increase is permanent or not :o

Competition: Front cover competition
    Competition ID: 11695
    prize - £525
    answer - LIVERPOOL

Competition: £2000 cash competition
    Competition ID: 11696
    prizes,
    (1st) 1 x £1,000
    (2nd) 1 x £500
    (3rd) 5 x £100
    answer - SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE

Following competition also appears in the Puzzler (at least, may be others also):

Competition: Puzzler Pay Packet
    Competition ID: 11996
    Prize - £250 a month for a year
    Answer: CINEMA

enter..Log in/ choose correct
    issue number, and have the correct competition ID

home page
    http://www.puzzler.com/competitions/
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • davidrpj1
    davidrpj1 Posts: 10,081 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks chrissie.

Direct link: http://www.puzzler.com/competitions/magazine-competition?m=Puzzler%20Collection

Make sure you choose Issue 351 on the drop down menu.
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    davidrpj1 wrote: »
    Thanks chrissie.

Direct link: http://www.puzzler.com/competitions/magazine-competition?m=Puzzler%20Collection

Make sure you choose Issue 351 on the drop down menu.

Is this really a 'direct link'? When i click on it, you still have to use the drop-down menu and (for me at least) when I log in you have to start all over again :o
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    chrissie57 wrote: »
    Is this really a 'direct link'? When i click on it, you still have to use the drop-down menu and (for me at least) when I log in you have to start all over again :o

Don't use the log in at the top of the page, use the one in the first answer box. It then brings you back to the comp page although you do still need to use the drop down box to select the correct issue.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport