We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cash Plus Credit card Offer
moshoodo1
Posts: 181 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi,
Just to confirm if anyone have heard about Cashplus Mastercard credit card.
I got a letter yesterday through the post offering me a balance transfer credit card at 17.9 Apr based on £2000 limit.
I am not going to apply as I dont need it. am asking because cash plus are know for prepaid card and not a full credit card.
Here is the link they gave me:https://secure.membersaccounts.com/creditcardapp/Page1.aspx?pc=CCM110&tn=CPCREDITCARDDM
they also gave me a 10 digit passcode.
Just to confirm if anyone have heard about Cashplus Mastercard credit card.
I got a letter yesterday through the post offering me a balance transfer credit card at 17.9 Apr based on £2000 limit.
I am not going to apply as I dont need it. am asking because cash plus are know for prepaid card and not a full credit card.
Here is the link they gave me:https://secure.membersaccounts.com/creditcardapp/Page1.aspx?pc=CCM110&tn=CPCREDITCARDDM
they also gave me a 10 digit passcode.
Aqua Advance £ 9500 ( Settled ) | BC Platinum Card 25/25 £10500 | 24 studio £1950 | SimplyBe £1800 | Nationwide Flexplus A/C OD £800| Meaningless Noddles score= 3/5
0
Comments
-
Ive also had this offer come through and am wondering if anyone can shed any light?0
-
I have their credit card since April. The credit limit is £750. The only negative is that you don't have access on statement online.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards