We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Credit Cards for Overseas
TeddyG
Posts: 11
Forumite
in Credit cards
I think MSE should be more specific when recommending Capital One Credit Card for use overseas because of nil loading. I have a Capital One Asplre World card which charges 2.75% on foreign currency transactions
0
Comments
-
I think MSE should be more specific when recommending Capital One Credit Card for use overseas because of nil loading. I have a Capital One Asplre World card which charges 2.75% on foreign currency transactions
1. This card is no longer available to apply for
2. In the latest iteration it did offer 0% on foreign transactions, therefore you have an older version which you should have cancelled a long time ago (unless it has other benefits)0 -
Thank you, Zerog, I will take it up with Capital One0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards