We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Capital One 6 month interest free card

Hi, in an effort to get my CC paid off I applied for this card and was accepted. On acceptance it didn't say what credit limit I have been awarded - just wondered if anyone else has recently been given one of these cards and if so, what limit they gave you?
Focusing on clearing the credit cards in 2018 :T

Comments

  • dottyanne wrote: »
    Hi, in an effort to get my CC paid off I applied for this card and was accepted. On acceptance it didn't say what credit limit I have been awarded - just wondered if anyone else has recently been given one of these cards and if so, what limit they gave you?

    If it's the card I'm thinking of I would go for anything between £200-£800.
    "You know when it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.